Our Lead Times
- 1-3 Days for locally manufactured nylon and polyesters
Taiwan Fabric Lead Times*
- 7 days required for all lab dips
- 14 days to dye fabrics
- 30 days for fabrics not in stock
- 10-14 days required for arrival of material at GE China
- *Lead times are based on 800 yards minimum. To avoid any delays, please include Pantone#. Any swatch should be at least 3×3 inches.
- 1-3 days required to calculate mold charge upon receipt of specifications.
- 14-25 days are needed to make a mold.
- 2-5 days required for minor revisions. Please specify material requirements.
3-D Picture Rendering (CAD)
- Available as an outsourced service. Lead times vary
EVA Thermoforming (Compression molding)
- 5-7 days to prepare mold
- 7 days needed to make mold
- 1-3 days needed upon receiving confirmation of GE sample*
- * Please make sure the logo size is sufficient for embroidery and avoid small lettering. Detailed instructions, including dimensions and precise placement are necessary before beginning production.
- 2-4 days needed to screen an average size logo (7 days for larger prints)*
- * Please include detailed artwork, dimensions and precise placement.
- 2-5 days for mold (4 days for PVC)*
- * Include detailed art work, dimensions, precise placement; location of stitch lines and thread color to be used for logo attachment (indicate grooves).
- 2-10 days for generic zipper pulls
- 2-10 days for webbing (logo/special weave)
- 20 days needed for YKK zippers and sliders
- 30+ days for accessories from Korea or other countries other than China